Now Hiring: Director of Human Rights Curriculum
Exciting news! We are now accepting applications for the Senior Lecturer and Director of Human Rights Curriculum, who will oversee and deepen our programs of undergraduate and doctoral education and help implement curricular strategic goals for the Center.
Responsibilities of the Senior Lecturer and Director of Human Rights Curriculum include:
- Teaching courses that contribute to undergraduate and graduate offerings in human rights;
- Helping to oversee the Pozen Center’s existing curricular programs and leading the Center’s development of curricular initiatives;
- Supervising, evaluating, and providing pedagogical training for post-doctoral instructors, graduate students, and Lecturers who teach Human Rights courses;
- Developing and participating in scholarly programming and workshops, supervising human rights research conducted by graduate students and post-doctoral fellows associated with the Center;
- Working with the Faculty Director to ensure the success of these programs and other initiatives that support doctoral student education and leading the Center’s strategic development and implementation of curricular goals.
The position requires a Ph.D. in the Humanities or the Social Sciences.
More information and application details are available online. Screening of applications begins on November 1.