Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Pozen Family Center for Human Rights!
Mark your calendars to join us for a cross-disciplinary colloquium that will address the pressing challenges facing international human rights scholars and practitioners. In a lively discussion, a distinguished panel will share their insights on preserving and promoting human rights for all.
- E. Tendayi Achiume, University of California, Los Angeles
- Aslı Ü. Bâli, University of California, Los Angeles
- Darren Byler, Simon Fraser University
- Howard Chiang, University of California, Davis
- Kamari Clarke, University of Toronto
- Ayça Çubukçu, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Maria Cristina Garcia, Cornell University
- Evan Lyon, Partners In Health
- Suketu Mehta, New York University
- Samuel Moyn, Yale University
- Jill Richards, Yale University
Mark Bradley, Faculty Director, Pozen Family Center for Human Rights; Bernadotte E. Schmitt Distinguished Service Professor of History and the College; Deputy Dean, Division of Social Sciences
This event is presented by the University of Chicago Pozen Family Center for Human Rights and co-sponsored by the International House Global Voices Program. Persons with disabilities who need assistance may contact Cliff Chan in advance at (773) 834-5298 or email@example.com